Looking into getting a Rhino

Fanof6

My back's not what it used to be LOL so I was thinking of selling a few of my quads and jumping into the world of rhino.

#1 Where are the best deals when buying one?

#2 Are there good deals on used ones or is it better just to buy new?

#3 I see that the dealers have a few different models to choose from. Are the differences mainly cosmetic? (Wheels Paint etc.)

#4 Rhino or Ranger?

Edited by Fanof6

My back's not what it used to be LOL so I was thinking of selling a few of my quads and jumping into the world of rhino.

#1 Where are the best deals when buying one?

#2 Are there good deals on used ones or is it better just to buy new?

#3 I see that the dealers have a few different models to choose from. Are the differences mainly cosmetic? (Wheels Paint etc.)

#4 Rhino or Ranger?

I bought a Rhino for the same reason you are looking. After shopping all over NV. and Utah I ended up getting mine from Altus Motorsports in Altus Okla. With shipping it was still less than either Utah or Nv dealers would sell it for. The SE model has a few upgrades, digital dash, chrome wheels and blue paint. Each model has a different price.

Here's the web site;

http://www.altusmotorsports.com/

hey we can build you a rhino ,,and I can sell you a brandnew rhino,,604-7664 kenny,,they are still in high demand!!!! so theres not many deals unless you go out of town ,,,do you want a 450 or 660,, I can get a used one with new plastic!

Edited by rhino king

There is a guy on glamisdunes.com that has them for 9500.00 i think thats OTD unless your in CA then registration fees. You can find it under the atv, motorcycle and side by side section. It sounds like a good deal I have not done a lot research but you can check it out. hope this helps, good luck finding one. I would get one if I had the $$$ but not yet.

:beercheers:

Well I might be the newest member of the Rhino brigade. I got a fairly good deal with my trade ( 2 Quads ) and if all goes right will be picking it up tomorrow. 06 SE blue.

Now it's on to the goodie factory for all the bells and whistles. :thumbsdown: