sandbear Posted November 17, 2014 Posted November 17, 2014 We will be pulling in on Friday night Nov 21st and staying for a week. Is anyone bringing their Large Scale RC car/truck to mob at Dumont? It would be great to meet up with people who also running their RC motors. Quote
mineurbiz Posted November 17, 2014 Posted November 17, 2014 There are races going on there that weekend, you will get to see some very fast ATV's while you are there. Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 17, 2014 Posted November 17, 2014 I might bring my Baja 5B SS out to play if I have time to freshen it up a bit. Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted November 17, 2014 Posted November 17, 2014 We are headed to Glamis this weekend, wish I was coming out there though, I just put a new Oneil bro's 8.2HP setup in a HPI 5SC. Maybe next time Quote
mineurbiz Posted November 17, 2014 Posted November 17, 2014 Had my 5T out Halloween, will probably be in Dumont that Saturday, but don't think I will be bringing it. Quote
sandbear Posted November 19, 2014 Author Posted November 19, 2014 @@lvnalolife let us know if you bring it out. I'd like to see that thing run. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.