Line-X Your Trailer. Great Looks and Protection.

BigBoreVegas

Here at 4 The Truck we don't just apply Line-X to truck beds. One of the most common requests is for us to spray trailers, Line-X adhears to wood extremely well and with the correct prep we can turn that floor into a smooth skid resistant surface. Check out some of these pictures of our most recent trailer application. Call 702-434-9274 or PM me for a price.

post-2724-0-65773900-1418798724_thumb.jp

post-2724-0-52340700-1418798725_thumb.jp

post-2724-0-09336400-1418798824_thumb.jp

post-2724-0-32298800-1418798825_thumb.jp

My toy hauler came with spray liner on the door and if it gets wet or a little sand on it, it's like walking on wet ice.

This is a common response we hear from people that already have a coating on their trailers. We can help alleviate this by applying what we call "Shark Bite", it adds a grip tape like feel without the look of the adhesive strips. Will not come up and has very long wear resistance. We are more than able to apply this to most units that already are sprayed with Line-X or similar hard coatings. If you have any questions let me know and I will be more than happy to quote you on this.