DunaticSuzyQ Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 We sold our trailer and don't think we will have enough time to find something to buy before Halloween. Has anyone ever rented a Class C from Cruise America and taken it to Dumont? Pros and cons if you have . . . . Thanks! Quote
TIFFNAUB Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 (edited) We used El Monte RV before We had a Toyhauler Never Cruise America El Monte was good to us never had a problem Edited October 14, 2015 by TIFFNAUB 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 Sahara rv too. Mention their ad on our homepage and get an additional 10% off rentals. 1 Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 Last time we rented, it was Road Bear, Cruise America is a ripoff and was super rude to my dad. 1 Quote
DunaticSuzyQ Posted October 15, 2015 Author Posted October 15, 2015 (edited) I've looked at all the Yelp reviews and for each good review, there is a bad review on all the RV Rental plances :-( I guess I'm most interested in how the RV performed (no mechanical failures) and if it was clean. Edited October 15, 2015 by DunaticSuzyQ Quote
TIFFNAUB Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 The motorhome I rented from Elmonte was very clean and well taken care of and had under 20,000 miles on it 1 Quote
DirtyPickle Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 You mentioned you had a trailer, do you still have a truck? 1 Quote
DunaticSuzyQ Posted October 16, 2015 Author Posted October 16, 2015 You mentioned you had a trailer, do you still have a truck? Yes - we still have our truck . . . Quote
DirtyPickle Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Not sure where you live, but there's tons of places that advertise on Craigslist to rent toyhaulers. They are a hell of a lot cheaper the El Monte rv, the come with binder insurance, and most times they don't charge you a ton of money for propane and generator use. I live in so cal and I used to rent before I got my trailer and I used gg toyhauler rental in anaheim. It was 350 for the weekend, pick up thur.and drop off sunday. Cleaning is included. I recommended a couple people on this and they are happy with the results. 1 Quote
DunaticSuzyQ Posted November 3, 2015 Author Posted November 3, 2015 Ended up renting from ElMonte . . . They were nice, efficient, and reasonably priced with unlimited genny use. Pick up and drop off were hassle free. Would rent again. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.