sickone01 Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 Douglas beadlock 15 inch wheels front width 7 - 3.5 backspacing rear 12 width 3.5 backspacing All wheels and tires are in great shape Quote
sickone01 Posted May 2, 2016 Author Posted May 2, 2016 I want them gone quick they take too much room, no reasonable offer will be rejected. Quote
sickone01 Posted May 16, 2016 Author Posted May 16, 2016 No dents or damage I am in the bay area Quote
sickone01 Posted May 19, 2016 Author Posted May 19, 2016 UPDATE!! for all you folks in the Vegas area I can have them crated/pallet and shipped to Vegas for $200.00 Quote
sickone01 Posted January 3, 2017 Author Posted January 3, 2017 Sorry for the late response but no sold them Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.