jwcarguy Posted September 2, 2016 Posted September 2, 2016 I am posting this for a buddy that has a new Northstar V8 crate engine for sale The engine is complete from throttle body to oil pan, has water pump, p/s pump, coil packs (not pictured, but included) starter, etc It does NOT have a stand alone pcm / harness with it Includes headers (pass. car / hot rod?) The engine is here in Las Vegas at his shop Asking $1500 obo Please call/ text Jose (702)275-1389 email joseap1@mac.com Quote
bp-guy Posted September 2, 2016 Posted September 2, 2016 (edited) That is a 4.0 motor used in the OLDS Aurora. Shelby was going to use these in his new car he was fabbing up. He scrapped that project and a lot of these we for sale a while back. I run this in my rail. I love it. 280 HP tops, but it moves my car around with no issues. Edited September 2, 2016 by bp-guy Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.