ATV RENTALS?

mikeee365

This is an interesting topic. While I was in Idaho there was a rental guy at our Campground  that served all three campgrounds.  He rented quads and      Side by Sides. He did well enough to fund his business and make a living for his family. His contract demanded a $1000 deposit and permission to charge the peoples credit card for all damages for over the $1000 deposit. He also had a relationship with the local court judge and had an iron clad contract. Motor Cycles were off the grid because of the liability. A lot of renters have never ridden on Dunes the size of St. Anthony or any other sand for that matter.

For the last season I was there he had 10-14 side by sides wrecked or totaled, but because of his contract was able to stay in business.

He worked hard and kept his equipment in great shape. He also had a friend with a shop that stocked parts and had experience enough to fix his equipment in a timely manner. (Hansen Performance). I'm sure you have heard of them. Less that a mile from our campground.

Anybody willing to do this at Dumont for the time available to ride?.  St Anthony only had 6 months to operate too. Somebody brave with an interest in being in business for themselves should do it  No pain no gain. Hard work and some business smarts will help you make it.

• Like 1