HawaiianstyleLV Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 My wife lost her iPhone 6 at comp sat night we looked for an hour today no luck but it's white with a white case and the lock screen is a pic of me and my two daughters I believe Quote
raspadoo Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 I lost mine nye, used find my iPhone app and used the Ping tone, it was buried under 6" of sand. Good Luck Quote
HawaiianstyleLV Posted February 20, 2017 Author Posted February 20, 2017 1 hour ago, raspadoo said: I lost mine nye, used find my iPhone app and used the Ping tone, it was buried under 6" of sand. Good Luck Thx does it work if I don't have service out there though Quote
raspadoo Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 Won't work without service or if phone dies. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.