Lost but Found Dog

Saturday night my dog dedcided to go for a walk and got lost. (It is very unusual for him to leave our side at night) We were out looking for him until 3am. I was so upset that we had to go to bed knowing he was lost. And I knew my daughters heart would be broken (It is her dog). In the morning my Sister in law & Brother in law took my rhino and went out looking for him and had no luck, I was so afraid we were going to have to leave without him. So I decided to go out and look for him so my sister in law went with me. We went up to everyones camp that were any where near ours. Then I told her lets go check with the Rangers and I will leave my cell phone # with them. We were almost there and I looked over and my brother in law came up on us on his quad and said that Blue was back. I asked what happened and he said this really nice couple said they went out side to go on a ride :D in their rhino and my dog was sitting in the passenger seat. She said he jumped down and when she sat down he jumped back on into her lap. So they were on their way to the ranger station and a girl from my camp noticed them and flagged them down!! So I thought I would post this thinking maybe if these people come on here, I could tell then THANK YOU! I never got to meet them, they were gone by the time I got back. It is nice to know that someone was willing to do what they could. And by the way my dog LOVES to go for rides in the rhino. He sits in the back seat between my 2 daughters everywhere we go. So if you read this THANK YOU so much. I would have had an 8yr old little girl with a broken heart!

Saturday night my dog dedcided to go for a walk and got lost. (It is very unusual for him to leave our side at night) We were out looking for him until 3am. I was so upset that we had to go to bed knowing he was lost. And I knew my daughters heart would be broken (It is her dog). In the morning my Sister in law & Brother in law took my rhino and went out looking for him and had no luck, I was so afraid we were going to have to leave without him. So I decided to go out and look for him so my sister in law went with me. We went up to everyones camp that were any where near ours. Then I told her lets go check with the Rangers and I will leave my cell phone # with them. We were almost there and I looked over and my brother in law came up on us on his quad and said that Blue was back. I asked what happened and he said this really nice couple said they went out side to go on a ride :D in their rhino and my dog was sitting in the passenger seat. She said he jumped down and when she sat down he jumped back on into her lap. So they were on their way to the ranger station and a girl from my camp noticed them and flagged them down!! So I thought I would post this thinking maybe if these people come on here, I could tell then THANK YOU! I never got to meet them, they were gone by the time I got back. It is nice to know that someone was willing to do what they could. And by the way my dog LOVES to go for rides in the rhino. He sits in the back seat between my 2 daughters everywhere we go. So if you read this THANK YOU so much. I would have had an 8yr old little girl with a broken heart!

you are welcome...... i would hope someone would do the same for me if my dog was lost..... ill think about that dinner...lol

Thank you lvnalolife i actually saw her post after i posted this, so i sent her a personal message also and asked if i could at least buy her and her family dinner.

Thanks again im337337. And please let me buy you guys dinner that is the least i could do!