transporter Posted March 22, 2018 Posted March 22, 2018 Please don't buy whip Tech products if you have a problem with them they will not answer the phone or return your call Quote
transporter Posted March 23, 2018 Author Posted March 23, 2018 Thanks Pete already tried tribal whips had problems with them as well trying 5150s so far so good! Quote
RzrDonkey Posted March 25, 2018 Posted March 25, 2018 (edited) 5150 is great. I rolled my car breaking both whips and they replaced them at no charge. I also had a buddy who had a defective whip and they took care of him too. Andy and the rest of the people at 5150 are amazing to work with. Edited March 25, 2018 by RzrDonkey Spelling Quote
Desert5pk Posted March 26, 2018 Posted March 26, 2018 I agree. 5150 whips are the best. I emailed Andy that I needed new whip flags and he sent me some right away. Their whips are super bright and tough. Really good company to do business with. Quote
transporter Posted March 26, 2018 Author Posted March 26, 2018 Yes I spoke with Andy on the phone he said if I ever have a problem with them he will fix them for me I thanked him seems like a great company I will highly recommend them I bought two 4ft Bluetooth lighted whips they are amazing Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.