Fanof6 Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 I'm looking for 2 Stock Special Edition Rhino seats. Anybody in Vegas have these laying around in there garage and want to sell them? Quote
OGP Posted November 4, 2006 Posted November 4, 2006 I'm looking for 2 Stock Special Edition Rhino seats. Anybody in Vegas have these laying around in there garage and want to sell them? I have a pair of black seats Ill sell ya. Quote
chuckharrisjr Posted November 4, 2006 Posted November 4, 2006 (edited) Ill have some when our 07 comes in ill let you know..... Hey origional pimp it says you have 10 grand of work done on your rhino, how do you figure? Do you have motor work done or something, I seen your rhino at halloween...... Edited November 4, 2006 by chuckharrisjr Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 4, 2006 Posted November 4, 2006 Ill have some when our 07 comes in ill let you know..... Hey origional pimp it says you have 10 grand of work done on your rhino, how do you figure? Do you have motor work done or something, I seen your rhino at halloween...... Quote
OGP Posted November 4, 2006 Posted November 4, 2006 Ill have some when our 07 comes in ill let you know..... Hey origional pimp it says you have 10 grand of work done on your rhino, how do you figure? Do you have motor work done or something, I seen your rhino at halloween...... BECAUSE "THE CUSTOM SHOP" DID THE WORK!!! $6,000 worth of work. $9508.34 BILL. pLUS THE WHEELS AND TIRES AND HID LIGHTS THAT I ALREADY HAD. Quote
Fanof6 Posted November 5, 2006 Author Posted November 5, 2006 Ill have some when our 07 comes in ill let you know..... Ya please let me know I need the SE (Gray/Silver) ones. Thanks. Quote
VMS1 Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 Ya please let me know I need the SE (Gray/Silver) ones. Thanks. I will have two when my prp's are done(about 4 week's). Did you try Butches speed shop? Quote
robo8172 Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 Ill have some when our 07 comes in ill let you know..... Hey origional pimp it says you have 10 grand of work done on your rhino, how do you figure? Do you have motor work done or something, I seen your rhino at halloween...... Those will look great in my RHINO Quote
Fanof6 Posted November 7, 2006 Author Posted November 7, 2006 I will have two when my prp's are done(about 4 week's). Did you try Butches speed shop? No I'm not familiar with him. where is he located? Or do you have a number? Quote
offroadracer Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 No I'm not familiar with him. where is he located? Or do you have a number? 3636 Meade ave lv nv 89102 702-247-1266 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.