Looking for a group to camp and ride with

fishlips

My wife will be out of town Halloween weekend. My son 8 and I want to go to the dunes but dont have any friends going.  we have a sxs and he has a trx90 he likes to ride with other kids. I have been duning for 30 years so I have plenty of experience.  I just dont like to ride alone. If anyone wouldn't mind having us we love to ride. we plan on heading out Thursday evening. 

thanks 

John

Edited by fishlips
typos
  • Like 1

Hey John. We camp next to the ranger station. Rangers never bother us and people tend to behave near them!

My kids are older but there are two others with kids in our camp. One boy is the same age with a Kawasaki 90.

It's easy to find. On the edge, just to the left (west) of the ranger station. We also get to watch the helicopter (we're nosy!)

It's more of a family camp than a stay up all night party camp (although I stay up all night at other camps!)

We are a laid back and friendly no "drama" camp. We all have some drinks but not to the point of being stupid. No drugs, we're family friendly.

We have an Outlaw toyhauler RV towing a 26' black enclosed trailer, another toyhauler RV towing a white 24' enclosed trailer.

Another RV towing a trailer with a turbo Subaru rail, A white F250 towing a 24' toyhauler. A class C towing a 26' black enclosed trailer ect.

We'll be there Wed afternoon. 

Just show up or call or text (702) 481-3938 

I don't always answer during the day, I'm a night worker. 

20180320_155114_HDR.jpg

20180410_201721.jpg

Edited by Svengoolie
  • Like 2