How many paddles should I order?

Ross and Alice

I would go with the 6 paddles. Where are you ordering from, I need a set for an LT 80 I just bought.

I'm still looking for the best price, I'll post tomorrow as soon as I find it.

Prices vary quite a bit of $$ + delivered and may or may not be taxed.

Interesting adventure.

Be back with prices,

when i talked to skat trak before the guy suggested not going over a 6 paddle for the 80 and 90 quads and nothing more than a 5 paddle for the 60 and smaller quads. there has been some skat traks advertised on ebay lately in the glider and exciter sizes

Only place that was willing to order and send them:

Fullerton Sand Sports:

1 714 484 5996

Scat Trak gliders 18 x 9.5 x 8 On Douglas Blue Star Aluminum Rims.

$240.97 delivered.

Everyplace else I called had no clue when they could get any.

Did you try crapparall in san bernadino?

Before you paddle these machines think about this. I have had 3 grandkids on 3 different lt80's without paddles. Aired down and on 3" wheel extenders to make it less tipy they have gone farther and faster than other kids with paddles. The paddles suck a lot of power from these little quads. I personally wouldn't waste the money. Although the extenders were worth their weight in gold.

HalloweenDumont06019.jpg

Before you paddle these machines think about this. I have had 3 grandkids on 3 different lt80's without paddles. Aired down and on 3" wheel extenders to make it less tipy they have gone farther and faster than other kids with paddles. The paddles suck a lot of power from these little quads. I personally wouldn't waste the money. Although the extenders were worth their weight in gold.

On the z50 Exciters made a noticable difference, especially on the Speary creak trail run.

The one grade to the railroad right of way the z50 with knobbies needed to be pushed, when he came back running his paddles no problem.

Edited by Ross and Alice

you tried fullerton sand sports yet? I got my extremes for my DS cheaper through them then I could get them through Skat trak

714 484-5977, tell joe that jason from bakersfield said what is up

Yeap, ordered them from Fullerton last week, but haven't heard back yet.

They recomended the scat traks over the Sand Stars., on Douglas Blue Star aluminum rims.

Edited by Ross and Alice

• 2 weeks later...