bigdaddysire Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 Does anyone know if water tankers go Dumont to fill up trailers if so whats the number and/or the price Quote
dunefreak Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 They do not. I saw one once in like 2007 and haven't seen one since. 1 Quote
jetjock15 Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 14 hours ago, bigdaddysire said: Does anyone know if water tankers go Dumont to fill up trailers if so whats the number and/or the price Don’t know if this helps but at Tractor Supply have tons of various water tanks. I just picked one up it’s like a barrel on its side with feet and holds 65 gallons. It was $200 but well worth the extra showers out there. I’m going to put it in truck bed then get a cheap electric pump to pump it into trailer as needed. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.