Vegas Pig farm?

HarleyR

I was wondering if anyone saw the episode of Dirtyest Jobs with the Vegas pig farm.. I can honestly saw it was prob the most discusting thing I have seen on that show....the sewage filled basement ran a close second....I hear people in Vegas talking about this place wheres it located? near houses I imagine.. That old dude prob has nothing to worry about I doubt any company would spend the money to clean that place up...

I was wondering if anyone saw the episode of Dirtyest Jobs with the Vegas pig farm.. I can honestly saw it was prob the most discusting thing I have seen on that show....the sewage filled basement ran a close second....I hear people in Vegas talking about this place wheres it located? near houses I imagine.. That old dude prob has nothing to worry about I doubt any company would spend the money to clean that place up...

That property is located out in the N/W near what is now Allante. Several builders bought land surronding it and built houses all around it. I think at some time the old guy caved in and finally sold it to the developers and moved it somewhere else.

I have been hanging out here in South Dakota for a few days and I can imagine what it smells like.After living in a town like Vegas where the farming and livestock is nonexistant.. smells back here can gag a maggot.. not to even mention what they'd be like on a 120 degree August afternoon