damn cold in detroit

vegas style

Well I just walked with a few of the crew back from dinner and let me say bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 20* out with wind chill its like 9* :slap: even with 4 layers hat gloves thick socks and boots within 2 blocks your getting cold :idiot: .about 10 blocks to the restaurant district glad its not 12.

here in Detroit setting up the north America international auto show NAIA. I'm a stagehand electrician working on the Dodge Chrysler and jeep booths. here with 5 other electricians supervising the IEBW union electricians. will be stuck in this sh*t hole city for a total 8 weeks :slap: with a couple breaks. this is like 180* from Vegas every thing is old and run down there is many tall 30+ story buildings around the downtown area where I'm staying that are empty and dark with broken out windows :laughoff: . almost everyone I work with asks about Vegas and most want to get out of this state. it is almost depressing and then there is the weather :laughoff: ! I sure would not be here without being paid well :thumb: . do get to see a couple of Red Wing hockey games always fun :boxer: .

cant wait to get back to Vegas and get my rebuilt banshee (new frame and front suspension and a little more bling) out to Dumont. tell then i will say :coocoo:

i will be home for a week 14-20 then off to north carolina for xmas then back to detroit day after christmas untell the 13 of january. and detroit again for a week of tear down..... i might make it out for a day trip but any overnight trips are going to have to wait tell mid january-febuary

i will earn a nice free trip with all my air miles and hotel nights... thinking mexico for some sword fishing ..............