WARNING DONT BUY PRO SHARK ATVS.

daknuckler

Just want to put the word out there for anyone thinking of purchaseing a Pro Shark kids ATV. They are made buy APEX Motor Corp. They are distributed by EASTSIDE MOTORSPORTS :shake: AKA WESTSIDE ATVS out of Mesa AZ. I actually ordered mine before they had a dealer in town and it was shipped directly from them.

I ordered it from a guy named Greg :cry::driver: he discussed with me how much better of a machine this was than the Polaris or the Kasea. He assured me that it was a great quad and they have had very few problems with these :bs: . He also assured me that they would have a dealer in town soon in case any problems came up. He was supposed to let me know where and when after I bought it. He never let me know.

Well I bought the quad and the first time I took it out with my son it overheated within 20 miniutes. I called them and was told yeah they do that we have a new radiator cap we will send you and then buy some more coolant and it should be fine. I didnt over heat the second time we took it out. What it did do is performed poorly, it was very sluggish and had a kind of knock in the engine. I called and discussed this and was told it was normal I may want to adjust the carb a little. So i figured that was how it ran. Didn't ride during the summer here in vegas too hot. Took the quad out for T day and it ran poorly again, oil leaking from exhaust. Ok exhaust gasket right? Wrong, found a dealer here in town FTM on decatur I took the exhaust off to get a new gasket and found when it was put together they stripped the bolt hole in the head. Called again they agreed to have FTM look at it when he told them what he found they said No we are not covering that it looks like someone put a different bolt in there. STAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY IT WAS THIS WAY. I explained this to them and they said no.

Now I have to pay $150.00 to have my quad fixed, so that it will run like it was supposed to when I bought it. :freakin_nuts: :laughing::flipoff::flipoff:

JUST REAL BAD BUSINESS IF YOU ASK ME IT WOULD COST THEM 50 TO 100 BUCKS TO FIX IT. NOW I WILL JUST TELL EVERONE I KNOW NOT TO BUY THEY'RE PRODUCT.

To all the :DDRrocks: at eastside/westside what ever you are :coocoo:

I can understand your frustration, Mike. That really sucks. Sorry to hear. :laughoff:

note: technically this is a personal attack, but we'll let it fly this time. :banghead:

I kind of figured cause I said his name, :blury: But I just dont want anyone else to get Screwed :rant: by this POS :blury: . You do bad business these days its gonna get out :DDRrocks: . we have the net.

\thanks Pete.. :finger::laughoff::coocoo: :jester:

These new smileys rule....