house pet sitter

vegas style

been doing a lot of traveling this year and I think im wearing my neighbor out. I need someone to come by my house 3-4 times a week for a half hour. just check on the house bring in the mail, play with the cat check his food and water.

but I need to trust that person and would like it if it was a business they were running. with other people giving references. would hate to trust someone then come home to a party or a theft or neglect on my pet that I could do nothing about.

I have thought of boarding him but he is from the pound and I think it would freak him out. and I need the mail and house watched soo.....

anybody have a service or person that fits the bill?? im in the northwest near lake mead and Jones. im going to be going on a three week trip soon and couple more in the near future...

:laughoff:

been doing a lot of traveling this year and I think im wearing my neighbor out. I need someone to come by my house 3-4 times a week for a half hour. just check on the house bring in the mail, play with the cat check his food and water.

but I need to trust that person and would like it if it was a business they were running. with other people giving references. would hate to trust someone then come home to a party or a theft or neglect on my pet that I could do nothing about.

I have thought of boarding him but he is from the pound and I think it would freak him out. and I need the mail and house watched soo.....

anybody have a service or person that fits the bill?? im in the northwest near lake mead and Jones. im going to be going on a three week trip soon and couple more in the near future...

:finger_smiley:

:chev_bowtie: I know we haven't met yet, but we are practically neighbors. I think we figured that out in the "Where do you live" thread. (My sister lives even closer to you, Smoke Ranch and Michael Way. She has a whole menagerie, LOL!)

Anyway, we're in the same boat when we go outta town, kittys and critters need checkin' on. We take our dog with us. Luckily we have a couple of great neighbors we trade critter-sittin' with.

A lady my wife works with uses a pet sitter that comes to the house...she says she is real good. I can have my wife look into it for you.

yes have her look into it. i dont mind paying someone for the service. it is a bit much to ask as a favor when im gone 3 weeks at a time.

:flipoff:

I know a family that lives in China town. They love to petsit.

They even kick you down with a tastie meal when you come to pick up your pet. :finger_smiley:

You can't prove they didn't give you your pet back. :xmas_grin::laughoff:

Just kiddin' :chev_bowtie:

Sorry I can't help from SoCal. :stirthepot:

Good luck Bud!

A friend of mine owns a pet sitting company...here's her name and number

Kristen Murray

Company name: 8 Days a Week

Number: 702-467-3325

Tell her you got her info from Ash.

Good luck