Quicksilver Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 I know this doesn't pertain to those who live in California, but for us in Nevada the state is now requiring people to get a sticker for their OHV. I am trying to find out more information about this. If anyone can fill me in I'd appreciate it. Some of the dealers are supposedly giving them out if you show proof of ownership and that you paid SALES TAX. BTW, I'm wondering if getting the Nevada stickers will exempt me from having to get a CA Nonresident sticker to go to Dumont? Quote
dunefreak Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 There is a couple topics already on this. Try doing a search. I remember one of the topics got pretty involved. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 Here I did the search and found these 2 topics. Maybe they will answer your questions. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...ic=1433&hl= http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...ic=1927&hl= Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.