Now looking at Raptor 299MP FW

Kitcat

So, I took my hubby to look at the Raptors yesterday. I wanted to show him the 3018 TT. He fell in love with the 299MP FW. So, now we're looking at how we can get the thing to fit with our lifted truck. My dad said they'll have to jack up the back a bit, so it's not tilting back. We'll probably need airbags, too. Anyway, it's super cool. Has a little slide out and a garage. We said we would never get a garage, but we liked it so much. Plus, we can house the dog crates in the garage and they won't be in the way. That was one reason why I didn't want the 26 ft TT in WW. Anyway, we'll find out either tonight or tomorrow how much it'll cost us out the door and hopefully get it ordered! My dad has one in green, but I like the black onyx interior instead.

I wish we had it for this weekend!!! We'll still be out in Dumont with our friends in their TH!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I took my hubby to look at the Raptors yesterday. I wanted to show him the 3018 TT. He fell in love with the 299MP FW. So, now we're looking at how we can get the thing to fit with our lifted truck. My dad said they'll have to jack up the back a bit, so it's not tilting back. We'll probably need airbags, too. Anyway, it's super cool. Has a little slide out and a garage. We said we would never get a garage, but we liked it so much. Plus, we can house the dog crates in the garage and they won't be in the way. That was one reason why I didn't want the 26 ft TT in WW. Anyway, we'll find out either tonight or tomorrow how much it'll cost us out the door and hopefully get it ordered! My dad has one in green, but I like the black onyx interior instead.

I wish we had it for this weekend!!! We'll still be out in Dumont with our friends in their TH!

the raptors are super sweet trailers, but they have a fatal flaw, at least in the bigger 5vers.

the heater drains the crap out of the batteries. raptors drain batteries quick

even with the 2 6 volt setups, ALL of the raptor owners that I know complain of the batteries dying quickly. some have gone to running 6, 8 and 10 6 volts, in banks of 2 in series to combat this problem. they do this by utilizing the storage compartment for the batteries.

the raptors are super sweet trailers, but they have a fatal flaw, at least in the bigger 5vers.

the heater drains the crap out of the batteries. raptors drain batteries quick

even with the 2 6 volt setups, ALL of the raptor owners that I know complain of the batteries dying quickly. some have gone to running 6, 8 and 10 6 volts, in banks of 2 in series to combat this problem. they do this by utilizing the storage compartment for the batteries.

Thanks for the info. We're going to look at the WW and Raptor tomorrow.