northphelan Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 I'm planning on getting new shocks for our Predator.Does anyone have any input? thinking of getting either Elka Duners with triple rate springs or Fox Floats.I read that the Floats are almost 10 pounds lighter.anyone here tried the Floats yet? Quote
dreamrr Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 I love my elka's. But then again I have never tried fox floats. Quote
Gazlay43 Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 (edited) well this should help u decide (it is broken in half) Edited January 15, 2007 by Gazlay43 Quote
the kid with the mohawk helmet Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 I'm planning on getting new shocks for our Predator.Does anyone have any input? thinking of getting either Elka Duners with triple rate springs or Fox Floats.I read that the Floats are almost 10 pounds lighter.anyone here tried the Floats yet? Ive rode both and i think the elkas are way smoother but the fox ones are nice also Quote
northphelan Posted January 15, 2007 Author Posted January 15, 2007 Gazlay43,how did you break that shock? Quote
offroadracer Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 I would go with the Elka's..I have never had a problem with them..havent use the fox , but the elka's have been flawless Quote
Gazlay43 Posted January 17, 2007 Posted January 17, 2007 Gazlay43,how did you break that shock? my friend broke it in a desert race he wasnt even riding hard Quote
da_burgh Posted January 17, 2007 Posted January 17, 2007 go to atvsuspensiontech.com Joe can hook you up with a pair of TCS. He goes by rivermobster here on the boards. Quote
Duneraider Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 Our Elkas are featherlite. The Dune series are awesome. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.