Dumont Cleanup raffle prizes needed

dunefreak

:headbang1: Ok people im goin to hound you all AGAIN!! I know a few of you have made donations and also gotten donations from companys for the raffle at the cleanup. Thank you very very much. Its good to know some of us appreciate dumont as much as me!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT PARTICIPATED IN ANY WAY!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU REGULARS, STEP UP PLEASE.

Even if you cant find a company to make an item donation, please please please, even $5 can help when its combined with all the other donations.

Only we can save dumont, so please, if you enjoy dumont as much as I do, DO YOUR PART!!!!

I think pete said we are up to about $350, IM CALLIN ON ALL YOU REGULARS TO MAKE WHATEVER DONATION YOU CAN. BE REALLY AWESOME IF WE COULD USE THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS TO GET IT UP TO $500 THAT DDR IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE RAFFLE PRIZES!! EVEN BETTER IF WE CAN GET OGP AND HIS BIG BALLIN SELF TO MATCH THAT!!!

We have some really amazing people on this site, even the smallest contribution can help!!!

:DDRrocks:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have received donations from shops,people etc other than cash i need to know about it right away. Please e mail me the name of the company, name of the contact person and the prize(s). It is important that we keep a list so everybody gets thanked after the terip. The day of the clean-up we are so busy things will get lost/mixed up and I don't want that to happen. We try to run a very organized event and I need your help to do so. So please if you have hit up your favorite shop and received something let me know, it also keeps me from making a pest out of myself with the dealers. :D

Thanks,

Terry