Friends of Dumont Dunes Meeting

ynot

There is a meeting of the Friends of Dumont Dunes meeting in Colton,Ca. this Sunday @ 10;00 AM. If anybody wants to get involved now would be a great time! I am leaving Vegas at 6AM and have room for a couple of people if you want to ride down. We will be returning Sunday afternoon. This is your chance to help direct the way the dunes are managed and kept open. Let me know if your interested or need an address if your going down in your own car.

Well, Terry, it doesn't look like I will be able to make the meeting. :laughoff::laughing: If it was a bit later I could probably make it, but I won't be getting in till late tonight and waking up around 5 AM is outta the question. Keep us posted about any news relating to FODD or ways we can help in the future though. :laughoff:

Well, Terry, it doesn't look like I will be able to make the meeting. :laughoff::laughing: If it was a bit later I could probably make it, but I won't be getting in till late tonight and waking up around 5 AM is outta the question. Keep us posted about any news relating to FODD or ways we can help in the future though. :laughoff:

You got it!

So is anyone back yet from the meeting? How did it go? Any news? :laughing:

The board of directors were put in place and committees for membership support,

Clean up, and web pages were put in place.

Anyone wanting to help on a committee please let me know.

Board of Directors for Friends of Dumont Dunes is as follows;

President: Vicki Warren

Ex. VP Terry Allen

Sec;Jerry Canning

Tres; Rick Fisher

Board of Directors member John Dalgleish

Clean up is still set for 3-18-2006. Anyone who cannot or give me a contact for raffle prize's that we could get donated please contact me at terryallen@cox.net

Thanks Pete look forward to working with you. See how that happens you just get voluntered for stuff! Happened to me too!

Edited by ynot

im glad to see something is going on with FoDD.

i like Viki and im sure she will get things done :rockon:

with our move to AZ my bro thomas (v8rail) just could not attend meetings anymore (btw he drove very early today all the way to CA to be at this meeting...he is still not back :thumb: ) and nobody else seemed to have much time or interest to take his place :(

looking forward to help on cleanups and when,where & whatever else :laughing:

im glad to see something is going on with FoDD.

i like Viki and im sure she will get things done :rockon:

with our move to AZ my bro thomas (v8rail) just could not attend meetings anymore (btw he drove very early today all the way to CA to be at this meeting...he is still not back :thumb: ) and nobody else seemed to have much time or interest to take his place :(

looking forward to help on cleanups and when,where & whatever else :laughing:

It was very nice meeting Thomas. We all had lunch after the meeting and spent some time talking about the clean up. Hope he got home alright, I know he had a very long drive home. He is dedicated to Dumont and that is a very nice thing to do. He drove 340 miles each way to be at this meeting. That's what this organization needs is people like that!

It was very nice meeting Thomas. We all had lunch after the meeting and spent some time talking about the clean up. Hope he got home alright, I know he had a very long drive home. He is dedicated to Dumont and that is a very nice thing to do. He drove 340 miles each way to be at this meeting. That's what this organization needs is people like that!

the FoDD needed new leadership.... congrats and thanks for your dedication to be the new VP :laughing:

looking forward to meet/work with you :)