anyone have an 18" paddle i can borrow for a ktm 250?

trqjnky

I want to take the ktm out to dumont for a day, just to put some time on it. it will be the only time it sees a paddle, so i cant justify buying one. so if anyone has an 18" paddle that i can borrow for a day, let me know.

Once you ride the two wheeler there, you will do it again. I have a gently used Scat-Trak 18" 6 paddle I could part with very inexpensively.........

ive ridden my 2 wheeler there dozens of times. this bike is being sold immediately though. this is prbably going to be the only time i actually ride it. thats why i just want to borrow one for a day.

Copy That!

11136 Verismo St.

Las Vegas, 89141.. Mapquest it.. You might want to rethink that decision of yours lol If you let me know if you can make it earlier i might just have my wife let you in the garage and get it earlier.

so i threw the tire in the back of my armada got it filthy just so you could cxl on me.. i see how it is.. .LOL... glad you got things squared away anyhow! Paddle is @ thumpertalk today if you still want it... Im here till 5ish. Like i said its got a handfull of trips and would last one or 2 more but the cups are starting to seperate/crack so its junk to me anyhow!