Trailer Rope Lights/Beacons?

Kitcat

I wanted to buy one of those light ropes pole things for our new toyhauler. Where would I get one of those? Any websites you know of??? I was hoping if I can order one today, I'd have it by President's Day weekend!

Thanks!!!

:P

i just picked up a flagpole flag and lights from www.polesandholders.com fast shipping nice products good prices. i know there was a thread about this a few weeks ago i dont know if anyone else posted any other places.

I'm on that website right now!!! What size pole did you get? What kind of mount? I was looking at the ladder and ramp mount. Not sure which one would be better.

:offtopic:

i got a 22' with the ramp mount. havent put it on yet but i have a enclosed trailer so i have a lot of options. i know there are a few others on this site that have the flags and holders. see if you get a few more responces from people with haulers.... it only took 2 day to be shipped to my house...

I have the 16ft ladder mount from polesandholders. Great products, stands up well to wind!! Id buy from them again. :thumb:

Do you have any issues with it? Does it affect your ladder? I just want to make sure I get the correct item. I'm getting this for my hubby for his birthday, which will be during Pres Day weekend!!!

i got a 22' with the ramp mount. havent put it on yet but i have a enclosed trailer so i have a lot of options. i know there are a few others on this site that have the flags and holders. see if you get a few more responces from people with haulers.... it only took 2 day to be shipped to my house...

I called Poles & Holders and ordered it over the phone. Doing that saved me over $20 because the shipping is less than how they have it set up on the internet. Very cool! I got the ramp mount. They suggested it, so I'll go with what they suggest. I got a blue RV locator light, Coors Light flag and the 22 ft pole. This is for my hubby for his birthday. He's going to be very surprised!!!

:thumb:

I wanted to buy one of those light ropes pole things for our new toyhauler. Where would I get one of those? Any websites you know of??? I was hoping if I can order one today, I'd have it by President's Day weekend!

Thanks!!!

Next time try one of your friends that have a pole. Maybe he knows. I've got a better place than poles & holders.. It must be that I live in North town..... People from North town couldnt possibly know about such things.

I just ordered two green led rotating beacons from reavepartytoys.com....battery operated 24.95 a piece....

That's "ravepartytoys.com" right? I just went there and the only led rotating lights were 36.95 each. Where did you find them for 26.95...am I looking in the wrong place?

Next time try one of your friends that have a pole. Maybe he knows. I've got a better place than poles & holders.. It must be that I live in North town..... People from North town couldnt possibly know about such things.

Yeah, well some of my friends give me a hard time!!! And, we don't venture to that part of town very often. LOL! Mark is going to LOVE the flag and light I got him!!!

Hey, are you guys still planning on going President's Day weekend??? We don't have any hooligans coming with us. Even Joe got his own rig!!! Thank goodness because we tested out the rig locally and the black tank fills up quickly. Yellow is mellow - brown is down!!! LOL!!!

Hey, we just got a shipment of attire from rockymountainatv.com today!!! More clothes to match and look cool at the dunes!!

:dunno:

Edited by Kitcat

Yeah, well some of my friends give me a hard time!!! And, we don't venture to that part of town very often. LOL! Mark is going to LOVE the flag and light I got him!!!

Hey, are you guys still planning on going President's Day weekend??? We don't have any hooligans coming with us. Even Joe got his own rig!!! Thank goodness because we tested out the rig locally and the black tank fills up quickly. Yellow is mellow - brown is down!!! LOL!!!

Hey, we just got a shipment of attire from rockymountainatv.com today!!! More clothes to match and look cool at the dunes!!

:beercheers:

We still want to come. I just found out that Ashley's school is asking for next year's tuition deposit. If we have to pay this month then I have to say no we cant make it. If not then it's on....

We still want to come. I just found out that Ashley's school is asking for next year's tuition deposit. If we have to pay this month then I have to say no we cant make it. If not then it's on....

Tell them they should pay you to have her go there!!! LOL!!! :beercheers:

Thanks!!!

dirty dykstra has stripperpole he might not want anymore :beercheers::driver::laughing::laughoff:

on the serious side : dunno where you live but alot of big rv dealers are selling poles the lights i dunno.

Edited by barefoot bob

dirty dykstra has stripperpole he might not want anymore :beercheers::driver::laughing::laughoff:

on the serious side : dunno where you live but alot of big rv dealers are selling poles the lights i dunno.

LOL! Stripper pole!!! They need a stripper pole smiley!! :P

Yeah, it's too late. I already ordered the pole, mount, light and flag. Thanks, though.