4 STROKE WARS & BANSHEE WARS

1BADYFZ

Jusy wanted to let you guys know that there is a double race event happening on the weeknd of the 24th of FEB. here is the info..

Hope you can all make it out to race or just watch, these are the first steps into taking the ATV race scene mainstream...

SATURDAY BANSHEE WARS

SUNDAY 4-STROKE WARS (4SCS 2nd RACE)

We are happy to report that the BLM has allowed a two event weekend race. Special thanks to Kam Gray and Brindley Hansen from FSCS and Larry Blaine from the BLM office for spending the better half of the morning working out these details. The FSCS - Razorback Race permit is being resubmitted for Sunday only enabling a permit to be available for BW for Saturday. The BLM’s policy is only one race per weekend, but they have been gracious enough to wave that requirement for this weekend. Sean is in the process of filing for the BW event.

The FSCS – Razorback track will be set up during the running of BW. FSCS will be running on the right side of the hill and BW will be on the left. These are the normal courses for both events. The FSCS Test and Tune will be running in the afternoon of Saturday as originally planned. Registration will be open all day on Saturday.

As an ATV community, we have a unique opportunity to demonstrate to the BLM authority that two races can be run back to back in an orderly and organized way. We all need to make the very best of this unique situation.

Thank you all for being patient while we worked this wrinkle out. We wish BW the very best.

Hey Sam, just to clafify, "Razor Back Hill"- is that considered Comp Hill to most Dumont goers?

and also...

that "please pickup your trash" banner for the 4 Stroke Wars event is in the works. The artwork has been dropped off and the banner is being worked on. I should have the banner sometime next week. :D

I don't know if I can do a whole weekend that weekend (3 back-to-back can get pretty pricey), but I'll do my best to be there one of the days on Saturday or Sunday. If for some reason I can't I'll make sure this banner gets to you or someone who is going out. :stirthepot: