borrow a flat bed

ynot

Anybody in Henderson have a flat bed trailer I could borrow for the day tommorow? I need to haul my car to have some work and I would like to haul it with my pick up instead of the motorhome with the big trailer. Would be willing to compensate for the use. My car is 14' long and will have the desert tires so around 92" in the back and 82" in the front. Let me know ASAP,

thanks,

Terry

Anybody in Henderson have a flat bed trailer I could borrow for the day tommorow? I need to haul my car to have some work and I would like to haul it with my pick up instead of the motorhome with the big trailer. Would be willing to compensate for the use. My car is 14' long and will have the desert tires so around 92" in the back and 82" in the front. Let me know ASAP,

thanks,

Terry

You could use mine, but I gotta measure the width of it first. I am not sure if it will be wide enough for you. I'll measure tonight when I get home. It's a 16' Carson Trailer flatbed w/ 1ft high sides. I wanna say its only 81.5" wide. :finger:

You could use mine, but I gotta measure the width of it first. I am not sure if it will be wide enough for you. I'll measure tonight when I get home. It's a 16' Carson Trailer flatbed w/ 1ft high sides. I wanna say its only 81.5" wide. :finger:

Pete I had one of those before and they are pretty narrow. Thanks for the look though.

thanks,

Terry

aww...to bad your not closer :( ; i have a 16' x 100" deckover i could borrow to you :finger:

Edited by spooner

aww...to bad your not closer :( ; i have a 16' x 100" deckover i could borrow to you :finger:

Thanks anyway Stephan! I have the paddles off and it's already back in the trailer. It is just a pain to get the M/H out and pull the trailer. I guess when my kids move their trailer I will have to buy a flatbed car hauler for these moments. Thanks again, by the way when are you coming back up to Dumont?