Where to go in Havasu?

racnjasen

I am thinking about loading up the hauler and heading to the lake for a couple days (Tues-Thurs) of camping with out the luxuries of the sand, as I am unfamiliar with this no sand camping thing I am a little lost on where to go and where to camp in Havasu.(where to ride?) If anyone has some input let me know. I am also open to a nice hotel if any one has some good suggestions. Also where to go for food :laughoff: so I dont end up in the same lame a$$ :jester: place every one else in my position is patronizing. Thanks for your input. :laughoff:

Crazyhorse Campground has pretty sweet campgrounds w/ hookups right up near the water. I know you are wanting to ride too, but if you are just wanting to chill that place rocks. I have never ridden in Havasu before. :laughoff: The spots we got last year were 22 or 23/ Northbeach. :laughoff: I can't remember the name of the Brewery/ restaurant we ate and DRANK :thumb: at, but it is right on the canal and overlooks the London Bridge and water. It is in a very small strip mall thing on the right just as you go over the London Bridge. They have pretty good grub and a bar. If you are into the club scene :laughoff: you can go :idea: at Pokaho's...uhh I mean Kocomo's (sp?) down along the canal. :dunno: :fro: That's about all I can help with though. Oh and the sand bar rocks, but it's too cold for that right now and besides, you'll need a boat to get there. :laughoff:

Damn I can't wait till May. :idea: :jester:

You ate at Shagrue's spelling... and as far as riding... Take 95 south thru havasu for about 5 - 10 miles outside of havasu you will see some riding and trails off to your left out by the cement plant... just pick a spot unload and ride. :D

Cool, Cool good lookin out. I am still debating on hauling the trailer or camping in a suite. Either way thanks for the info. I am getting that lift done in the AM I will give you a ring when I am done to see about a lift for that tire swap. Thanks agian

I am getting that lift done in the AM I will give you a ring when I am done to see about a lift for that tire swap. Thanks agian

No prob, bro :jester: Just gimme a ring before you head down. :laughoff: <--damn...that guy has a big azz cel phone! :dunno::laughoff: