cv's where to get and is a 930 conversion worth it?

I have a mid travel turbo subie 4 pass. It has type 4's which I need atleast one new one , probably buy a couple. First question, where is the best place to get them? I ve seen them from 66-120$ online but its hard to tell if they are true type 4's or if they are selling type 2's as type 4's.

Second, I ll have to run limiting straps with the type 4's to keep from killing them, so is a 930 or 935 conversion worth it?

Anybody have some cv's?

no go to high angle and get u joint axles.

the best place is Mckinzies

no no no no no. HELL no even. High angle u joint axles cause a serious vibration. If you watch one in action, You will see that it speeds up and slows down when it is going through its range of motion. Stick with a 930 934 cv.

no no no no no. HELL no even. High angle u joint axles cause a serious vibration. If you watch one in action, You will see that it speeds up and slows down when it is going through its range of motion. Stick with a 930 934 cv.

Of all the guys running Jess's axles I haven't heard of vibration problems. Maybe he'll chime in on this one.

all the people running them love them have not heard any thing bad on them.

I'm going to go to them after april. I hate the pain of grease clicking and limits of cv's

CV's $150 or more

1350 U JOINT'S $15.50 to $25 bucks :laughing: :gayboy:

well, this is a mid travel car, that probably has not lost a single cv in 3 yrs or so. So I decided Ill try it once, with cv's, 58 each from moore, and a couple limit straps @ 20 $ to keep the angle ok at full extention.

Now, I just need to find out whos pcm is in it, looks like a ems stinger, or a microtech, make new headers and exhuast, remount the turbo, add one of my intercoolers, and fix all the boost leaks. That ought to keep me real busy for 10 days.

They do not vibrate- there is a slight feeling at 30 mph only on hard pack of surge feeling- they are smooth to 100 mph so far- 70+ sets out there -And on 930 cars not one failure or vibs- Jess

What does a pair of these cost?

I have a mid travel turbo subie 4 pass. It has type 4's which I need atleast one new one , probably buy a couple. First question, where is the best place to get them? I ve seen them from 66-120$ online but its hard to tell if they are true type 4's or if they are selling type 2's as type 4's.

Second, I ll have to run limiting straps with the type 4's to keep from killing them, so is a 930 or 935 conversion worth it?

Anybody have some cv's?

i buy mine from nevada offroad rob will take care of you or his dad. sorry raptoroy posted under wifes

Edited by sandaddict