Rhino pipe advise

wakedog

If you want a pipe I've heard good things about the Ron Woods system (intake, carb, & pipe). Probably going to run above a grand but it is supposed to have a noticable performance gain.

Here's a quick recipe for performance on the Rhino:

BRP CDI, RAIS snorkel, KN Hardstyle intake, 155-160 main & flip the washers on the needle, clutch kit, and billet exhaust tip. (the tip will open the stock up to a 2" opening, it's as good as any slip on out there.) Use 25" Carlise 489's; 10's in front & 11 in rear; run 3.5 to 4 psi in sand. Spacers are a must, i have 2" all the way around and its night & day over stock. You'll make it up comp w/ this setup.

Thanks for the info. I just put long travel on mine. Got the kit off from www.vincoracing.com. Came with Bilstein shocks. I need to learn how to soften up these shocks. The kit is good and now I just need that extra push with a pipe, cdi, air filter, cdi, or something. :beercheers:

Edited by wakedog

Thanks for the info. I just put long travel on mine. Got the kit off from www.vincoracing.com. Came with Bilstein shocks. I need to learn how to soften up these shocks. The kit is good and now I just need that extra push with a pipe, cdi, air filter, cdi, or something. :DDRrocks:

The Ron Woods kit is the best way to go at 1600$ and it will double the horsepower. The major problem with the Rhino is the carb sucks and Mikuni will tell that themselves. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

If you want a pipe I've heard good things about the Ron Woods system (intake, carb, & pipe). Probably going to run above a grand but it is supposed to have a noticable performance gain.

Here's a quick recipe for performance on the Rhino:

BRP CDI, RAIS snorkel, KN Hardstyle intake, 155-160 main & flip the washers on the needle, clutch kit, and billet exhaust tip. (the tip will open the stock up to a 2" opening, it's as good as any slip on out there.) Use 25" Carlise 489's; 10's in front & 11 in rear; run 3.5 to 4 psi in sand. Spacers are a must, i have 2" all the way around and its night & day over stock. You'll make it up comp w/ this setup.

Post where you go your ingredients

Do the Ron Woods set up. I made the mistake of being in a hurry and I have the DFR duels Ron woods inatke and filter no box, DFR CDI, Rectifier, and 200 main jet. It runs well but still a littel lean and the Ron Woods kit comes with a 45 mm carb which will work with a turbo. The Turbo will be my next step as I have one already collecting dust.