Used toyhaulers

BudlightBob

We also had a Carson trailer and got told by a trailer dealership that they dont show because they are still listed as a enclosed trailer w/add ons. So the dealer was only offering us $3000 as a trade in so we sold it through the news paper and got over $8000. All we had to go by for our asking price was shopping around and comparing other peoples asking prices. Good Luck

By the way ours was a '98 24ft. TT

We also had a Carson trailer and got told by a trailer dealership that they dont show because they are still listed as a enclosed trailer w/add ons. So the dealer was only offering us $3000 as a trade in so we sold it through the news paper and got over $8000. All we had to go by for our asking price was shopping around and comparing other peoples asking prices. Good Luck

Yeah, I'd go even further and post an ad on this website and the Glamis Dunes website... and Craigslist, too. :D

I am looking at a 40 ft. gooseneck Fun runner. They are asking 16,000. Unit looks good in& out.

How old is the toy hauler??? What kind of options do they have on it???

It is a 99. Has 2 fuel stations and a big diesel generator. Sat dish, micro, awning, about everthing I would need and 23ft of cargo.

It is a 99. Has 2 fuel stations and a big diesel generator. Sat dish, micro, awning, about everthing I would need and 23ft of cargo.

That's a lot of room for Cargo. I don't know if that's a good deal or not. We bought our TH new this year. Did you go to the For Sale section here to see if they have anything comparable??

:dunce: