all 3 sites have been taken at candy Mountain river resort.

Danielle

Here I go posting another topic.

We have 4 sites on hold at candy mountain along the river.all hook ups

2 had to cancel as they could not get work off.

And the other one probally will cancel as he races go carts and found out finals were that weekend.

So if anyone would like those spots before I cancel them let me know.

We are going to do some riding, river rafting,and fishing :watching:

http://www.candymountainresort.com/rv-park.html

Edited by Dani

Are these the spots with full hookup's?

Everything but sewer which takes the longest to fill anyway's.Well for most people :watching:

Check out the website it looks cool it will be our fist time there.Heard alot of good things about it. :D

Edited by Dani

you guys are going to love it up there. We go up there like 3-4 times in the summer. Hopefully they fixed the swings. :D The people that run that place are super nice... Love the BLUE BUNNY ice cream in the store, the rafting is VERY fun... they will get as crazy or as mild as you want. we were throwing each other out and such .. GREAT GREAT GREAT time.. .. but really for anybody else that wants to go.. it really is a bummer never never never go there .. that way there is plenty of spots for me :headbang1::flipoff::laughoff::laughoff:

you guys are going to love it up there. We go up there like 3-4 times in the summer. Hopefully they fixed the swings. :D The people that run that place are super nice... Love the BLUE BUNNY ice cream in the store, the rafting is VERY fun... they will get as crazy or as mild as you want. we were throwing each other out and such .. GREAT GREAT GREAT time.. .. but really for anybody else that wants to go.. it really is a bummer never never never go there .. that way there is plenty of spots for me :beercheers::laughoff::coocoo::thumb:

Thanks for the info :smoker: Yesterday I held 4 more sites on Aug 8 to the 12th because they were already getting booked up and I figured if we liked it that much and wanted to go back and they didn't have anything else available than we would :blink: I don't even think i told Chris yet that I booked them,Don't even know who is going with us yet haven't even talked to anyone yet about it.But hey at least it's booked I can alway's cancel them.