CLUB

BIG RICK

Well my personal feeling on this is, if he didnt want people to ask questions, he wouldnt of posted it up on the board???? right?? he could of said goodbye or whatever to the people he talks to on here?

just my thinking, I could be wrong.

Nah, you're right Sin. But everyone complains when the :beercheers: get stirred while holding the handle themselves.

Please don't make my lazy a$$ log on to admin controls and delete this thread; can't it wait 'till Pete gets back? This guy is still gonna be a member and he really is super nice, so let's not make it harder for him huh?

I agree, but I think most everybody on this board know's what its all about. We may all :beercheers: but we also know that if you cant take it don't dish it out. If he comes back, he would have twice as many posts welcoming him back.. at least that is what I am seeing on DDR, as we all know that :drinkbeer: and so do the DDR peeps!!!! come on back BIGRICK we love ya mang although now you owe us all :beercheers: (jk)

Nah, you're right Sin. But everyone complains when the :beercheers: get stirred while holding the handle themselves.

Please don't make my lazy a$$ log on to admin controls and delete this thread; can't it wait 'till Pete gets back? This guy is still gonna be a member and he really is super nice, so let's not make it harder for him huh?

I wasnt trying to stir any pot. I know of him, never officially met him. Have no idea whats goin on or why he is "leaving". I was just making an observation to everyones comments.

:beercheers:

There is a story.. Short version dont worry about it. I will close this thread and monkie you dont have to log into the admin section to close a thread :D just go back to the forum where this thread is and click on the envelope / folder to the left of the thread and walla closed :D easy. Anyhow it is something that is being delt with and of no concern to you guys :D