CLUB

BIG RICK

WELL IT WAS NICE MEETING SOME OF YOU, TAKE CARE,

(I HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT THE CLUB.)

JUST BE SAFE ON THE DUNES. REMEMBER TO ALWAY YIELD TO THE RIGHT.

SEE YA. :beercheers:

What club? You gonna quit duning or just stop hanging out on DDR?

So does Pete or Anna or Nick try to contact this person and find out what the problem is?Or does everyone keep posting to his topic and waiting for him to comeback on and speak up? :eatdrink021:

Somebody must of hurt his feeling's :drinkbeer::beercheers::beercheers:

Wow!!! This is :eatdrink021:

Why would someone quit?

Just don't post anymore, I would still read whats going on.

Well I not leavin at all!!! :beercheers:

Edited by Grimace

So does Pete or Anna or Nick try to contact this person and find out what the problem is?Or does everyone keep posting to his topic and waiting for him to comeback on and speak up? :eatdrink021:

Somebody must of hurt his feeling's :drinkbeer::beercheers::beercheers:

Someone is in contact w/ him, no one hurt his feelings, there is a big back story, don't ask. Should I close this thread?

Someone is in contact w/ him, no one hurt his feelings, there is a big back story, don't ask. Should I close this thread?

Anna I would think if no one hurt his feelings and there is some story behind it that is nobody's business,than I would think close thread.That way nobody makes assumptions and if he does check in for any reason that at least he was respected.Just my thought :beercheers::D

Anna I would think if no one hurt his feelings and there is some story behind it that is nobody's business,than I would think close thread.That way nobody makes assumptions and if he does check in for any reason that at least he was respected.Just my thought :beercheers::D

I agree, thanks for the feedback;you rock. We'll do something w/ this thread soon.

Gosh you guy's, I will make sure if I ever post that I am not coming back on this site again,I will say exactly why so that way you all will have good reason to talk smack,wouldn't want anyone to feel left out. :beercheers::drinkbeer:

"just playing around" :beercheers: