wingnut Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 there is only like 1500 DDR members with white F-250's :disco-dance: :disco-dance: And I feel sorry for every one of them!!!! :disco-dance: :tapdance: Quote
lvnalolife Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 And I feel sorry for every one of them!!!! :disco-dance: :disco-dance: Hahahaha very funny Dodge boy. We wont talk about the red lemon you bought and traded in on the new one! :tapdance: :disco-dance: Quote
White Rhino Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 And I feel sorry for every one of them!!!! :disco-dance: :disco-dance: They didn't say did you see that Dodge truck broken down on the 95 :disco-dance: who's was it Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 I think a standard S-10 would be lifted to Colby!! :disco-dance: :disco-dance: :disco-dance: cole's truck is tall. even to me Quote
Gazlay43 Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 Hey I was on the 95 yesterday too! At that time somewhwere around Flamingo. naw it was ragdoll Quote
Gazlay43 Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 I use this site for that kind of stuff..... Internet slang translator or this one www.urbandictionary.com Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.