NicoleinVegas Posted May 9, 2007 Posted May 9, 2007 (edited) If you guys are interested there is a cool forum for Raptor owners... http://www.raptorforum.com that has a ton of information for the quads. I even told them about the night drags to get some to come out. I've been on it for a while now and I love it. Just to let you all now in case you want to check it out. Edited May 9, 2007 by NicoleinVegas Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 I hang out over there too, great site for Raptor owners. Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted May 10, 2007 Author Posted May 10, 2007 I'm NixRaptor350+350 on there. Yay a fellow DDR person on there!! Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 Hello fellow DDR/Raptor forum member!!! I have the same sign-on name over there as I use on this forum, Big_Gunz_. Actually, I use this name on every forum I post on. Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted May 10, 2007 Author Posted May 10, 2007 I'm the resident beer drinker/tard over there, in the off-topic, I get picked on quite a bit...lol. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.