Watch your Dodge truck in Pahrump!

iweb

I went in to the dentist early this morning to get another temp made and the gal working on me had a 04 Dodge quad cab shortbed dsl 4x4 silver with 10" lift and 36" tires stolen from their front yard last night. Went to bed at 10 PM and by 5 AM it was gone, never heard a thing and cops said it was the 3rd one stolen this weekend.

Crap guess I will have to sleep in mine tonight and have Mr. Glock ready to greet!

I went in to the dentist early this morning to get another temp made and the gal working on me had a 04 Dodge quad cab shortbed dsl 4x4 silver with 10" lift and 36" tires stolen from their front yard last night. Went to bed at 10 PM and by 5 AM it was gone, never heard a thing and cops said it was the 3rd one stolen this weekend.

Crap guess I will have to sleep in mine tonight and have Mr. Glock ready to greet!

did they have it parked on their grass? if so, that speaks VOLUMES about that person...lol