Holding spaces OK at Dumont?

PredatorMan

I'm headed out to Dumont early friday morning (2/17/06) for President's weekend. I've always have gone to Dumont mid-week (never on a holiday), and want to know if there would be any problem if I stake out an area with caution tape to hold spaces for 6 more trailers which will be arriving later that night. I have seen it done at several other locations without any problems, just wondering if it would be a problem doing it there. Do the Rangers enforce anything like that? Are my fellow campers understanding about that kind of thing?

Well, I'm not looking for a football field, more like 75-100 feet up towards the northern end of the flats. I figured the finger dunes would probably be filled up by the time I get there.

You should be okay. :rainbow1: It does get real crowded though.

hey pete, when is the majority of the DDR group heading out there? id actually like to camp near you guys this time. instead of out by the boondocks. im heading out friday morning. will you guys be in the same place you were last weekend?

The DDR group? You mean our camp? We should all be heading out there around Thurs/ Friday. You are welcome to came with us if you want. :beercheers: We'll be in the same spot or near it. It's usually hard to get that spot on big weekends, but Tacomama is gonna hold it down for everybody probably on Tues sometime :rainbow1: .

post-3-1139595439_thumb.jpg