I really hate to ask this......

HarleyR

I hate to ask favors from anyone especially people I dont know but,sometimes you have to pride aside...

After 3 and a half years at the same company my GF and her place of employment have parted ways.She has a current resume and her background is Public relations/marketing....but would be willing to do any type of work... She has great computer and people skills. We are going to give it a few weeks to pan out and if nothing comes up were loading the car and truck and heading back to NC which is not what she or I want to do..So if anyone knows anybody or is looking for employees themselves please concider what she has to offer.

Thank you....

Harley.....

I hate to ask favors from anyone especially people I dont know but,sometimes you have to pride aside...

After 3 and a half years at the same company my GF and her place of employment have parted ways.She has a current resume and her background is Public relations/marketing....but would be willing to do any type of work... She has great computer and people skills. We are going to give it a few weeks to pan out and if nothing comes up were loading the car and truck and heading back to NC which is not what she or I want to do..So if anyone knows anybody or is looking for employees themselves please concider what she has to offer.

Thank you....

Harley.....

Check on line posings at www.nsb.com and let me know if she sees something she is interested in.