Any Suggestions?

Amie

Hello DDR,

I have been reading this site for a few months now. :laughing: I have not gotten together with anyone here as of yet. I have posted a couple of times and received a great welcome. Unfortunately, my husband and I are experiencing some really hard times at the moment. We have a little bit of a financail set back but are pulling through. Which is one of the reason we haven't really visited any of the DDR spots. I did post here about my husband(Gerrit Johnson) losing his job and received great support, thanks so much to those who were awsome about help to us. :D I have a job that I go to everyday but it consist of three people, who do not like riding or camping. Coming from Texas I really thought being friendly would make it easy to find good friends. It hasn't been easy at all. I knew it was hard to trust but I had no idea sometimes you don't stand a chance to meet new people here in the high desert(Victorville). Anyway, before I make this post a book, I just wanted to ask if there is anyone that has any suggestions?

Hello DDR,

I have been reading this site for a few months now. :laughing: I have not gotten together with anyone here as of yet. I have posted a couple of times and received a great welcome. Unfortunately, my husband and I are experiencing some really hard times at the moment. We have a little bit of a financail set back but are pulling through. Which is one of the reason we haven't really visited any of the DDR spots. I did post here about my husband(Gerrit Johnson) losing his job and received great support, thanks so much to those who were awsome about help to us. :D I have a job that I go to everyday but it consist of three people, who do not like riding or camping. Coming from Texas I really thought being friendly would make it easy to find good friends. It hasn't been easy at all. I knew it was hard to trust but I had no idea sometimes you don't stand a chance to meet new people here in the high desert(Victorville). Anyway, before I make this post a book, I just wanted to ask if there is anyone that has any suggestions?

:barf: suggestion on what :gayboy:

Hello DDR,

if you are talking about suggestions on meeting people here ..Ther is always something going on around town, meet for drinks,food etc, as well as every now and then some ddr people have bbq get togethers..its a cool place with cool people just have to check the forums most of them are posted , that way you and your husband could meet some people on here :laughoff: ...there is only a few occasions someone will ride by on the street with only white undies on.. :gayboy: :barf:

AMie i live in cali and pass victorville alot to get to dumont, if your willing to ride the desert or the dunes you could get ahold of me..Me and the wife have our own set up and like to chill, i have 2 small kids and they are always with us and we like to party and have a good time when we are out(not over the top partying)..We are a young couple and my wife is a great host and is easy to get along with...

just throwing it out there for you..

Edited by 1BADYFZ