Starting my project

Midknight

i receaved a 1972 vw bus engine and trany. i think its a great engine to biuld off of. im going to be buying new parts for it. if i could have recomendations like what i should get. the dual carbs are not working so i know to buy a set but if anyone has parts they would like to donate to me or make a cheap offer. if anyone has technition advice please offer any ideas. but if you guys wanna see any pictures go to www.myspace.com/btln89 and let me know what you think.

my space sucks imho... post up the pictures here... at the bottom of the add post section there is a option to add attachments... click on browse find the picture then click on attach.. :D then post away.. :D

is it swing axle or IRS... ?

the diff is not everyone can see the pictures on your myspace account... I cant see them because im not a member nor do i want to be a member of myspace... :D just a tip might want to try photobucket or something of the sorts or just wait a week or 2 till we get the DDR gallery rollin.. :D Free to the members of course

i receaved a 1972 vw bus engine and trany. i think its a great engine to biuld off of. im going to be buying new parts for it. if i could have recomendations like what i should get. the dual carbs are not working so i know to buy a set but if anyone has parts they would like to donate to me or make a cheap offer. if anyone has technition advice please offer any ideas. but if you guys wanna see any pictures go to www.myspace.com/btln89 and let me know what you think.

look on thesamba.com. alot of stuff there.