Another DDR member joins the rollover club

dunefreak

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeah_whatever: Just curious if you remember who went up comp first between the 2 of us, actually I think I had to drive your rhino up for you just so you can see its ok!!!!! hahahaha dont try to lie little pussycat!!! :slap:

I DONT KNOW WERE YOUR COMMING FROM, GO CRASH YOUR HELICOPTER. IM OUT OF HERE :P:P

Uhh Ohh Kenny DuneDiva is here to tell us who really makes all the money in the house!!!!!!

whats up Shelly, thanxs for the back up!!!! :slap:

I really did crash my heli today, straight into a tree, and its still there!!! hahha :yeah_whatever:

Edited by chuckharrisjr

Uhh Ohh Kenny DuneDiva is here to tell us who really makes all the money in the house!!!!!!

whats up Shelly!!!!

I really did crash my heli today, straight into a tree, and its still there!!! hahha :yeah_whatever:

You know if you tell Kenny stuff like that he'll never let you forget it.

He is picking up the kids from school (not dropping the kids off at the pool) so we can talk all the smack we want right now!!! I actually have to work to pay for his habit - habit of spending too much money!!!

Edited by dunediva

He is picking up the kids from school (not taking the kids to the pool) so we can talk all the smack we want right now!!! I actually have to work to pay for his habit - habit of spending too much money!!!

Oh Hell No!!!! :slap: Kenny your busted! :yeah_whatever:

He is picking up the kids from school (not taking the kids to the pool) so we can talk all the smack we want right now!!! I actually have to work to pay for his habit - habit of spending too much money!!!

WTF DUNE DIVA YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!!!!!I MEAN THAT