Another DDR member joins the rollover club

dunefreak

:coocoo: Rhino King (Kenny) rolled his Rhino off the top of comp this weekend. Him and his boy, Kyle luckily were both okay though. :thumbsdown: Hell even the Rhino was pretty much okay too. He only cracked a couple panels and got some scratches. I'm sure as soon as he gets back he'll tell you all the whole story though. :laughoff: All I know is he went off the top and rolled completely over. :thumbsdown: They were very lucky. :woo_hoo:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The left side has to be repainted. thanks for the guyz on the top for helping to get the rhino kings leg out. I was stuck untill somebody could lift up so i could get out,,so thanks. also the same day kyle jumped huge on his 350 raptor with a nice soft landing ,I thought soft,but he ended up turning the wheels after he landed and rolling the raptor, we do have video and i will post it soon as my bud :rockwoot: dy gives it to me,he got back up and raised his hands up and said ya,got back on the bike for one more jump to knock out the butterflies,so i just have to say like father like son!!!!but hopefully not that way again!! :DDR_rocks!:

Edited by rhino king

you mean he actually took it up the hill... HOLY CRAP!!!!

Glad your ok kenny :D Wouldnt want you hurt cuz then i cant make fun of you.. :D

I can't believe some of the stuff people take up comp.....call me a chicken$hit, but my tow vehicle is my way to and from the dunes......I would hate to roll a new truck :rockwoot: effen around on the dunes.

You better widen that thing up some to help avoid rollovers Kenny!

Give us a buzz, Oh by the way, I have a long travel kit for you in stock (Kings,Gorillas,Billet and all)!

Did you really use the rhino to pull out a vehicle?

Edited by 3rotortrav

You better widen that thing up some to help avoid rollovers Kenny!

Give us a buzz, Oh by the way, I have a long travel kit for you in stock (Kings,Gorillas,Billet and all)!

Did you really use the rhino to pull out a vehicle?

no my ford,i had to pull chuckies dads trailer and chuckies truck ya thats right chuckie actually owns something,, I think,ill see you friday trav

no my ford,i had to pull chuckies dads trailer and chuckies truck ya thats right chuckie actually owns something,, I think,ill see you friday trav

Are you ready for the LT kit? :laughoff: Go Big Kenny! Cause you know the next time you see me, my brother, and Kenny Howard we are going to be runnin the LT kits! :laughoff:

Damn kenny's beetin me up!!!! First he tells everyone how he had to pull my chevy out, and now all I own is a truck!!!!!!! :laughoff: hahaha its all good...... Hey travis, you have any pictures of that rhino LT kit?

hey travis dont show chuckie the top secret stuff, remember its for customers who actually buy stuff from you :laughoff: :argue:

hey travis dont show chuckie the top secret stuff, remember its for customers who actually buy stuff from you :rainbow1: :shocked2:

Were you swinging from travis' nuts when you posted that, I thought so...hahahhaha

sorry we cant all spend money like you kenny........... :rainbow1: :shocked2:

Were you swinging from travis' nuts when you posted that, I thought so...hahahhaha

sorry we cant all spend money like you kenny........... :shocked::slap:

at least its my money and not pa pas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers::boxer::dolphin::laughing::thumb:,,bring it ,you wana go, bring it big boy Iz gotz you coverd,ya ya :cry:

Edited by rhino king

:yeah_whatever: Kenny I know you dont want to play big bank takes little bank do you!!!! Yeah im talking about my own earned money biiiiaattcchhh!!!!!!! :slap:

I know chuckie ,,I need to let every one know chuckie does work,,,thanks for playing though!!