Any Ideas?

SiCk 350R

I am currently looking for a job/carreer in the offroad industry, whether its lifted trucks, atv's, dirtbikes, sandrails, jeeps, or even street cars. any kind of performance or offroad shop really ANYTHING!! preferably a sales rep position if available, but anything will do! If anyone can help PM or reply back please! Thanks

I am currently looking for a job/carreer in the offroad industry, whether its lifted trucks, atv's, dirtbikes, sandrails, jeeps, or even street cars. any kind of performance or offroad shop really ANYTHING!! preferably a sales rep position if available, but anything will do! If anyone can help PM or reply back please! Thanks

If you want to work in Las Vegas

Collins Motorsports is always looking for people....contact robbie at Collins Motorsports I believe there is an ad in the checkpoint on www.snoreracing.net

Edited by OFFROADRACER

DAM ISBB I WAS TRYING TO KILL THAT EFFEN BUG :DDRrocks: I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL JEEEEEZ

:beerpint: did you try toys for trucks .........................

actually, i had a job at toys for trucks at the beginning of the year, but their insurance wouldnt cover me cause my driving record isnt 100% clean, :MBdance: i have like 2 points and they said that their insurance wouldnt accept. :blury: but that was good thinkin Bob. other things like that will do fine though too.

As for Vegas, Im not ready to move that far yet and also im not 21! yet but maybe in the future. Thanks for the help

there aint crap in victorville so i know that city wont help but those little shops, i know that trinity is hiring but they are in some city near riverside..

other then that out here in the san fernado valley they have all the shops but it will be a drive for sure...

Goodluck on that..

there aint crap in victorville so i know that city wont help but those little shops, i know that trinity is hiring but they are in some city near riverside..

other then that out here in the san fernado valley they have all the shops but it will be a drive for sure...

Goodluck on that..

Ive applied at Trinity a couple times and im pretty sure the position they have open is for a CNC operator.