opinions on these differant pipes

cycoguy

While the Rossier is still a better pipe than all those MX based pipes,the Sparks big core is still better.After that the Ron Woods pipe/intake combo is killer and so is the ESR Pro Series/Ported ESR intake.But still i would recommed the Sparks big core/FCI intake.That is a very solid setup combo that i guarantee will rip.The Rossier i would say is up there but still below the ones i listed.Another good all around performing pipe you dont hear much about are the Jardine and M4.Both are very solid performers.If you go to YFZTECH.com you can read all about just about any pipe you can think of.They have all been dyno'ed vs each other at one time or another.Anything you want or need to know about the YFZ450 has been thoroughly discussed on YFZtech.com.One of the best bolt-on combos ive used for a yfz450 is one of the combos i listed(ESR PRO SERIES & PORTED ESR INTAKE),Cam Mod,with 6 cup padla brats on 8x7 blue labels,and VP U4.That right there will be very fast with no internal motorwork.Lots have done it with lots of success including me.IT WORKS!!Good Luck

M4 is the best pipe vs. price that you can buy. i bought mine (one in Tersejr. test on yfztech.com) for less than $400 dollars as a full system and it performed flausly. lol i sold it super cheap too cause no-one knew what they were. lol

my opinion of what works good

M4, jardine, Nmotion, Sparks BC, and esr.