opinions on these differant pipes

cycoguy

Well, I am going to buy a sparks full exuast eventually, but im also saving for a new diesel, so I dont want to spend too much money right now...so I ask for DDR's opinions on these differant pipes which i think are reasonably priced...

Dr. D

Click here

FMF

click here

Pro-Circuit

click here

Yoshimura

click here

I dont know much about exuast systems, so any input is help, thanks for your time guys!

Well, I am going to buy a sparks full exuast eventually, but im also saving for a new diesel, so I dont want to spend too much money right now...so I ask for DDR's opinions on these differant pipes which i think are reasonably priced...

Dr. D

Click here

FMF

click here

Pro-Circuit

click here

Yoshimura

click here

I dont know much about exuast systems, so any input is help, thanks for your time guys!

It all depends on what you want to do.If you are riding MX type stuff the Yoshi,FMF,Pro circuit,and Dr. D are good choices.They are all mainly Low/Midrange pipes.If you plan on Duning alot i would stick with your original plan.The Sparks Big Core is one of the best exhausts out there.The Ron Woods is a great pipe also.ESR Pro Series runs great.Another great all around pipe is the M4.Most of these corporate places you are linking to just sell MX style pipes.I had a YOSHI for my first pipe on my YFZ and although it ripped on the bottom end it fell flat on its face on the top end power.I switched to the ESR Pro Series and ESR airbox eliminator and it was a HUGE difference.You are going to want to get an intake with the exhaust too.I would reccomend the FCI if you can afford it,or the Ron Woods.The Ported ESR is the next best thing and very affordable over the other 2.You cant go wrong with the Sparks Big Core though.Thats what i would get if i were you.Dont get a slip on.Save you $$$ and do it right.Sparks Big Core and a Fuel Customs Intake will rip.Good Luck!!

Sparks Pipe on Ebay

There is an affordable Sparks.

ESR Ported Intake with FCI RING

There are both items you need im sure you can get a great deal on if you bid.Dont buy a slip on though,just do it right the first time,trust me.You buy those 2 items i guarantee your YFZ will pick up a LOT of power.

If these are your options save your dough and wait for the Curtis Sparks. If I owned a yfz 450 I would run CT or Sparks

Cheffy

Dr. D

Click here

FMF

click here

Pro-Circuit

click here

Yoshimura

click here

It all depends on what you want to do.If you are riding MX type stuff the Yoshi,FMF,Pro circuit,and Dr. D are good choices.They are all mainly Low/Midrange pipes.If you plan on Duning alot i would stick with your original plan.The Sparks Big Core is one of the best exhausts out there.The Ron Woods is a great pipe also.ESR Pro Series runs great.Another great all around pipe is the M4.Most of these corporate places you are linking to just sell MX style pipes.I had a YOSHI for my first pipe on my YFZ and although it ripped on the bottom end it fell flat on its face on the top end power.I switched to the ESR Pro Series and ESR airbox eliminator and it was a HUGE difference.You are going to want to get an intake with the exhaust too.I would reccomend the FCI if you can afford it,or the Ron Woods.The Ported ESR is the next best thing and very affordable over the other 2.You cant go wrong with the Sparks Big Core though.Thats what i would get if i were you.Dont get a slip on.Save you $$$ and do it right.Sparks Big Core and a Fuel Customs Intake will rip.Good Luck!!

uh wrong 1bad4fiddy, ^^^^^^^^this is all you need to know. when it comes to spending time and $$$ on a yfz aaron has done it believe me he knows what works and doesnt.