Anyone going to the SSSS this weekend

1BADYFZ

I am buying Danielle's 80cc Suzuki and wondered if anyone could bring it to the show or to Cali so i can meet and pick up from you guy's. I believe she said she can drop it off to anyone of you willing to help me out. I can meet you on the road or at the show for pick up and even help with some gas money for the favor.

I really hope you guys can help me out since his birthday is a few weeks away i wanted to get it running for him.We want to make this the least of a hassle for you or whom ever is droping off ..

Please let me know if this is possible and i will surly be thankfull for this and not having to drive 5 hours to pick it up..

Sam. :dope:

I also need a favor from someone going to the show.

If you guys could grab me either A) GlamisDunes.com Calendar if they have them this year or a B) ASA sand calendar. :D

If they are charging for them let me know and i will get you some funds someway some how... :D

Thanks.

Also i would like it if One person stepped up and helped a feller out as i dont want to pay 10 people for a calendar LOL

I also need a favor from someone going to the show.

If you guys could grab me either A) GlamisDunes.com Calendar if they have them this year or a B) ASA sand calendar. :D

If they are charging for them let me know and i will get you some funds someway some how... :D

Thanks.

Also i would like it if One person stepped up and helped a feller out as i dont want to pay 10 people for a calendar LOL

Allright Nick... I'll get your damn calander. But you gotta give up somma dat beef jerky :lol:

can some one bring me an 2 scoop ice cream cone from cali :thumb::thumbsdown::laughoff:

So how is a calendar, Beef Jerky, and ice cream,and a tread mill helping to get a bike to Cali :dunno::banghead::thumbsdown: :

Edited by Danielle

I am not going to make it to the SSSS :bawl: but I am going from Vegas to Riverside CA on friday. I am leaving Vegas at roughly 2pm to get to CA about 7ish. If you still need help getting it down there let me know through PM or give me a call. (702) 768-5727 Roy :DDRrocks:

Thank You Roy,I just sent sam a pm so we will see what he has decided.

Hijacked!!

Here is a list of things I will bring back from the sandshow that will in no way halp Danielle

Sand

Magazines

Hangover

Riding gear

Calenders

A treadmill

Icecream

Beefjerky

An "undocumented" person

An empty wallet

Lice from the hotel bed

Hotel soap

Hotel shampoo

Hotel lotion

Hotel shower cap

Hotel stationary

Richardcheeses wife's wheelchair

Pamphlets that I will throw away as soon as I get home

Wet pants from jumping in the ocean at night as I do every year

A renewed hate for strollers

A renewed hate for fat people

Pictures of crap at the show

Pictures of Pete doing silly crap while drinking

Don's aqua-socks

Don's Queen tape

A bunch of crap-a$$ T-shirts from Bert's Mega Mall

Joe's Ugg boots

Tim's hugs

Tim's gambling stories

3 extra pounds from all the roasted corn on the cob I'll eat

2 extra pounds from the beer I'll have to drink to put up with kids @ the show and Budsponge

Gear for the sandrail

New whips

New whip mounts