Who has the best RV service in Las Vegas ?

JoeDuner

Your going to get a lot of different opinions on this one! Our service was so bad at wheelers my wife was on the phone with the parent company in Illinois. Very very long story. I got weekend warrior to agree to take my warranty issues to Jonnie Walker even though they are not a dealer (J.W. agreed to this). Now I just buy all my parts through the guys at Jonnie Walker and fix it myself, if I can...

Never go to Wheelers unless you like getting :hello:

I have a 7 year warranty through a seperate company. I just got off the phone with Ed from Johnnie Walker, and he seemed real helpful and it will only cost $50 more to take it to them for the deductable.

Tell them you know me and it will only cost you a $100.00 :D

Everytime we took our trailer to Wheeler, it took at least 3 weeks and half the time, when we got it back they didn't fix all the stuff we took it in for. We never had the same service writer because they kept quitting or getting fired. So much for that "extra special service" we were gonna receive for buying through them. When our siding started separating from the trailer, they had it for 3 weeks before telling us they wouldn't fix it and that we had to take it down to the factory in Upland. We just went down yesterday and picked it up....after THEY had it for almost 6 1/2 weeks. At least we have it back now, just in time for the race tomorrow.