Issues with fiberglass siding

Kitcat

before you drop your rig off, address the issue you bring up about it happening again in the future, when your warranty is up.

also, for future reference, you might want to get the names of the other owners in your area, and any more online, if you can, in case you get down to your trump card...a class-action lawsuit.

IIRC, Hallet, the guy that had all the delam problems with his fleetwood had all his ducks lined up like that, and the factory blinked first, and decided to fix all the rigs with the problem.

good luck, and keep us aBREAST :jester: of the situation

and Pete is right, the only issue I have seen with the fiberglass siding is delam

Thanks for the info. We were talking to my inlaws tonight. They had the same problem years ago with their motorhome. Keystone is going to have to replace the sides and the front cap, as well. That's bubbling. We thought it was the sticker, but it's actually the cap itself. My mother inlaw told me that when they got their sides replaced, they had all kinds of issues with them properly sealing the sides. AND, somehow their mattress got all wet. So, the manufacturer had to reseal the sides.

I'm going to post something on rv.net. That might help get some other owners in the area that might be having this problem. The dealership already has had 3 other Raptors have the same problem recently.

:beercheers:

Well I picked my hauler up yesterday and the delam is starting on mine also. Not as bad as kitkat but its still starting. my metal siding in rippled bad already so i guess we will see what happens.

Capt

What toy hauler brand do you have?

What toy hauler brand do you have?

Raptor 3712 model. under where the hitch is is bubbling off also. going to give a big list and a complaint to Keystone and see what they say. 2 tires blew out so far and others are wore out with less than 5,000 miles. HATE this trailer!!!

Capt

Raptor 3712 model. under where the hitch is is bubbling off also. going to give a big list and a complaint to Keystone and see what they say. 2 tires blew out so far and others are wore out with less than 5,000 miles. HATE this trailer!!!

Capt

That sucks. I really like our trailer, but I'm bummed about the sides. We haven't had any other major issues - knock on wood! :dance: Let me know what Keystone has to say. I called Cal's today. They're waiting to hear back from the factory in Oregon on the logistics of transporting the trailer. I guess Fleetwood had similar issues with their siding a few years ago.

:undecided: :mc_smiley: :rockwoot:

my Raptor doing the same!!!! I thought it was the sticker as well!!! :MBdance:

Take it to Cal's. They've been having all kinds of problems with the front cap of our model this year. If you look real closely, you'll see the whole cap is bubbled, but it's more noticable on the decals.

Lame! :assblast:

We got the word back from Cal's today. They're going to fix the siding and front cap in March. They have to send it to Oregon. Good part about this is that we'll still get the siding done and go to Dumont on New Years and President's Day! Yeah!!! :stick_smack: