Warning to everyone

ash

That's scary! The sad thing is that people notice if you have nice stuff (quads, boats, trailers) and try to break in! That always worries me. We live in a gated community, but that doesn't stop people!

Last year these bozos moved in across the street from us. We met them and learned that the house was a vacation home for them - paid cash - must be nice. Anyway, they were smart enough to leave the boxes from their big screen TV's on the curb, among all the other evidence from their Costco trip. After they left, these kids on our street had this huge party. I was worried that the bozos across the street might be ahuge target, if any of these kids were trouble. The house looked and was completely empty. So, my hubby put my car in the driveway overnight. When they heard what we did, they had the nerve to accuse us of ruining their driveway with a set of tire marks (WHAT???). IDIOTS!!! :bawl::thumb:

That's what being nice will get you. I'm sure you wont try to help them out again.......goofy people... :blah:

That's scary! The sad thing is that people notice if you have nice stuff (quads, boats, trailers) and try to break in! That always worries me. We live in a gated community, but that doesn't stop people!

Last year these bozos moved in across the street from us. We met them and learned that the house was a vacation home for them - paid cash - must be nice. Anyway, they were smart enough to leave the boxes from their big screen TV's on the curb, among all the other evidence from their Costco trip. After they left, these kids on our street had this huge party. I was worried that the bozos across the street might be ahuge target, if any of these kids were trouble. The house looked and was completely empty. So, my hubby put my car in the driveway overnight. When they heard what we did, they had the nerve to accuse us of ruining their driveway with a set of tire marks (WHAT???). IDIOTS!!! :bawl::thumb:

yea, sometimes nice gets you no-where :blah: